Faith in 15 minutes – an introduction to the new Missal (pptx)
Framework for Gathered Prayer – for morning intercom prayer
Guidelines for Liturgical Music from Regina Catholic Schools
How to Pray the Rosary (power points)
- Ordo 2016-2017 Liturgical Calendar for Canada – 2016-2017 updates
- Liturgical Calendar proper to the dioceses of Canada (Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments)
- Ordo: 2015-2016 Liturgical Calendar for Canada
- Table of Movable Major Catholic Seasons and Holidays
- 2016 Canadian Liturgical vCalendar in ics format – can be imported into MS Outlook
- Sunday Readings – See also Felix Just on the Lectionary – and here
- Weekday A
- Weekday B
- Daily Readings
- Catholic Doors
- Divine Office
Table of Sundays:
- CCCB Guidelines for Liturgical Music for Canada 2015
- St Louis Jesuits Sunday web-site
The Music of Sunday’s Mass page has some helpful links, including “Sunday’s music in parishes” which lists the music being used in a number of American parishes each week.
- National Association of Church Musicians planning calendar
Suggestions from a membership-based American Catholic church musician support organization.
- Canadian Bishop’s Conference:
- Music Ministry Suggestions from Mount Carmel – an interesting resource – there are some differences between us and Canadian lectionary choices – check before you plunge in.
- CanticaNOVA publications
Music and liturgical suggestions for Year A, Year B and Year C, from an American company specialising in quality / traditional music. Strong emphasis on Latin and official texts.
- Music for Mass:
Settings of the psalm and gospel acclamation produced by Kate Keefe, a musician in the United Kingdom. Includes settings for both UK, US and now some Canadian settings are on the way. Focuses on simple, singable tunes.
- Liturgy Music Planner
A set of suggestions from the Archdiocese of Southwark, in England. Includes traditional hymns, and also more popular folk-hymn genre suggestions.
(Look for an up-do-date link in the lower-left side on their page)
Liturgical song suggestions from a major Australian publisher.
- Voices As One
Suggestions from a American publications company, focusing on the contemporary Christian music (CCM) genre.
Settings of the Psalms from the Phillipines. Some in Tagalog, some in English.
- Music Ministry
A comprehensive set of suggestions from an Australian parish
- Living LiturgyA regular seasonal newsletter from an Australian diocese: includes various seasonal prayers and a detailed Sunday planner.
- Music Repertoire Suggestions
Suggestions from the Diocese of Wollongong in Australia, from a Core Repertoire they have established. Based on the readings and the Propers / Antiphons for the day.
- Free-to-use Sunday Hymn Suggestions
LiturgyTools.net’s own listing of hymns that match the Sunday reading themes, and are free from copyright. Based in Ireland, but drawing suggestions from various English-speaking sources
- Top Catholic Songs This website is a place where people can discover and appreciate Catholics songs both old and new. Top Catholic Songs helps Catholic songwriters, songleaders, catechists and group leaders with song selection, songwriting, do-it-yourself song notation (with Sibelius) and promotion. Catholic artists share talents, tips, influences, favorite songs or stories related to their journey in music. The lists of songs we publish are dynamically connected to iTunes where a seeker of quality Catholic music can listen, purchase music tracks, burn a CD and continue discovering new artists.