Faith Development Suggested Speakers – presenters local and other that some in our divisions have found useful ( and we share them with you as a courtesy not a recommendation/endorsement) :
- Steve Angrisano Always rooted in a spirit of humility and faithfulness, Steve’s easy, honest style of ministry is born from who he is: a committed witness to the life and love of Jesus Christ.
- Greg Boyle amazing and inspirational especially – check out the link at Home-Boy industries.
- John Burland is an educator and composer who has been writing and recording religious music for children and adults for over twenty years. Each year John travels to more than one hundred Catholic communities celebrating our Catholic Faith through the gifts of music and song.
- Hudson Byblow: staff. See more at hudsonbyblow.com
- Carla Carlson staff . Utilizing the stories of people she has encountered through her practice, Carla inspires the people to consider the many different ways we respond to life’s challenges.
- Sean Forrest: staff and teens. See more at http://www.seanforrest.com/
- Sister Clare Fitzgerald: staff. This is a link to a presentation of 2015 https://youtu.be/6infK-aaasI
- Father Rob Galea: Brief summary here of this dynamic Australian priest and musician!
- Judy MacDonald: staff, parents & teens. Judy is a Catholic comedian. We haven’t yet hosted her but she has been a speaker at the L.A.Congress. We plan to have her deliver the opening keynote of the School Communities Council Conference in North Battleford in March. See more at http://www.judymcdonald.net/judy.html
- Michael Mangan is a composer, teacher and music liturgist who is based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Mark Miller is the author of books and numerous articles on Bioethics.
- Jessie Manibusan: a composer, singer/songwriter, storyteller, humorist, catechist, evangelizer and encourager.
- Mike Patin uses energy, humor and stories to affirm God’s goodness and presence among us while inviting others (and himself) to take the “next step” in our journey with God.
- Roy Petitfils: staff, parents, teens. See more at Raising & Understanding Teenagers
- Leah Perrault Barefoot and preaching.
- Andre Regnier: staff & teens. See more at https://cco.ca/missionaries/andre-regnier/
Jeff Lockert: staff & teens. See more at jefflockert.com
Both Andre and Jeff are originally from Saskatchewan. They are both internationally respected speakers, trainers, and leaders in the church.
- Ron Rolheiser Saskatchewan born near Macklin. A practical and spiritual man who leads many towards the mystery of God’s love for us.