Download the June 2022 Edition of the Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools Newsletter
Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools Newsletter – June 2022
Jun 24, 2022 | Christ the Teacher Catholic School Division, Good News
Latest Good News
- Holy Cross club receives Living in Harmony awardMarch 27, 2023
- Good News from Holy Trinity SchoolsMarch 6, 2023
- Carnaval Fun at École St. ThomasFebruary 3, 2023
- Highlights on the HRHS ExpansionFebruary 3, 2023
- Synergy Studios Film Festival Slated to StartJanuary 20, 2023
SCSBA Good News
Come join our LOCCS family! We are seeking French Immersion Teachers. Please apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/loccsd/onlineapp/
April is World Autism Month, an annual opportunity for a dedicated conversation about autism spectrum disorder. Autism touches more than 70 million people globally. Approximately 1 in 66 children and youth are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Canada.
Our current grade 9 Saints and our future Saints reading and enjoying time together. Thank you to @SaintHenrysJr, Ms. Bellamy and the kindergarten class for allowing us to read and spend time with your students. #CatholicEdSK #Blessed
St. Mary's School and Sacred Heart both have some job postings. Please check them out and share them with anyone who might be interested!